Saturday, January 9, 2010

Psalm 16:11

"You make known to me the path of life;
In your presence there is fullness of joy;
at your right hand are pleasures forevermore."

I have quickly fallen in love with the words of this psalm, but with that comes a huge challenge! In the beginning it says You make known the plans of life! WOW... because so often I'm pretty sure I already know the plans! I absolutely have been put to shame by the second part and it has began to be a daily thought. To find fullness of JOY in His presence!!!!!! If you could see my face every time I think that! What a huge task! Fullness of JOY in only Him! It's tough yet sweet. It only day by day, minute by minute I could only find Joy in Him!



Of all the things in the world... may my joy be completely wrapped up because of who He is!

1 comment:

  1. wouw!!!!!!!!!, this is great, keep it up and may God bless you always, you have blessed my life with your today's words.

    enjoy life in his presence!!!!!.

    Dan

    ReplyDelete