Monday, January 4, 2010

I plan to actually use this...

Well... for starters I have NEVER been a blogger! But recently I have thought that I have many things I'd love to hash out in writing. Therefore... I made a blog! We'll see how long it last and if I ever actually write on it! Because I have moved so much and met so many wonderful people I would start this so it would be a place I could share with you all what is going on this my world!

Recently my world has been rocked by the Lord, through very tough times and now becoming sweetly wonderful moments in life.

Well it took me forever to figure out how to do this and it is now 1:51AM and I'm much like an old lady! All this to say... It's gooodnight for me!

p.s. expect these words to be just like the ones that come from my mouth... random and sometimes not to make sense! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment